Lead Personal Trainer: Leon Lavigne
- Highly sought after fitness author and expert.
- Committed to being healthy and inspiring others to do the same.
- Works out between 5 days per week for approximately 75-minutes and LOVES IT.
- Nationally Certified Personal Trainer
Height: 5’10.5 Weight: 180 pounds.
Experience: 13 years.
Philosophy: “If you learn to *really* feel your muscles work, you can practically shape them at will.Once you master this, getting an amazing body becomes much easier than you’d think.”
- People who are in a rush to lose weight and look better.
- Making Women Skinnier and Lean.
- Building Lean Muscles on Men.
- Helping Those Who’ve Struggled To See Results.
- Changing Body Parts that Never Seem to Change.
- Teaching People How to Overcome Chronic Lower Back Pain.
Hobbies and Interests: Fine dining, healthy cooking, exotic cars, philanthropy, spirituality, self improvement.
…When it Comes To Fitness Results And Exercise Secrets… I Literally Wrote The Book!